Gluten Free, Dairy Free Donuts
- 3 cups Almond Flour
- 1/4 cup collagen powder (vanilla)
- 1/3 cup sugar Sub maple syrup, honey or zero calorie sweetener. If using sweetener, may need to adjust measurements.
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 4 eggs
- ¼ cup milk I used oat milk
- 1 cup Confectioners Sugar
- 1-2 tbsp Milk of choice Start with 1 tbsp then go from there. You need less than you think. Mix together to form a glaze.
Mix all dry ingredients together
Add eggs and milk
Fill donut molds about 3/4 full
Bake in oven at 350°F for 18-20 mins
Let cool before popping out of molds
After donuts are cooled, dip in glaze and add sprinkles.