- 2 ripe avocados
- ½ cup semi-sweet or dark chocolate chips (melted)
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- ½ cup milk (nut milks work too)
- 1 ½ tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp brewed coffee (optional)
- To melt the chocolate, place chips in a wide, shallow microwave bowl. Heat on medium high for about 1 minute. Remove from the microwave and stir. Repeat heating at shorter intervals, 15 to 20 seconds, stirring in between, until the chocolate is completely melted and has a smooth consistency.
- Place all ingredients, including melted chocolate, in a high-speed blender and blend until smooth. Consistency should look just like chocolate pudding.
- Place in a bowl to enjoy as chocolate pudding (you might need to put in fridge to set if serving as pudding) OR put in popsicle molds and freeze for 4-6 hours until completely frozen.